Canadian Frog Productions

The official forum of Canadian Frog Productions

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Public service announcement no. 1: The miscellaneous forum is for topics that are serious, just not canadian frog related. The lolz forum is for topics that are completely random, out of context, or have funny pictures/videos in them. Thank you for your time.

...and I feel fine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duffy
Duffy

Other
Motto: Bitch Please!
Best Meal =: Lunch

...and I feel fine Empty
PostSubject: ...and I feel fine   ...and I feel fine I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:51 pm

It is set in the future where weapons are plasma based energy swords. A foreign country (to be determined) had begun genetically engineering super soldiers to fight the United States, but the super soldiers mutated and took over the modern world.

Your character is born into a secret band of assassins and mercenaries who are trying to survive in what is left of the world. When you grow up you leave the creed and embark on your own to fight the mutated monsters. Eventually the creed turns against you because you have revealed their existence to the remnants of the US government. So now your character is alone to deiced weather will you save humanity, or destroy it...

(The title comes from the R.E.M. song: It's the End of the World as we Know it)

Rowlar
Rowlar

Other
Motto: A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Best Meal =: Don't eat. Use Photosynthesis

...and I feel fine Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...and I feel fine   ...and I feel fine I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Birthday Party Cheesecake Jellybeat BOOM
Patriotic slam burn't that right?
Right.

Webmaster
Webmaster
XiX LLAMA XiX

Other
Motto: I will Devour your hearts and crap out your SOULS!!
Best Meal =: Breakfast

...and I feel fine Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...and I feel fine   ...and I feel fine I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Duffy wrote:
It is set in the future where weapons are plasma based energy swords. A foreign country (to be determined) had begun genetically engineering super soldiers to fight the United States, but the super soldiers mutated and took over the modern world.

Your character is born into a secret band of assassins and mercenaries who are trying to survive in what is left of the world. When you grow up you leave the creed and embark on your own to fight the mutated monsters. Eventually the creed turns against you because you have revealed their existence to the remnants of the US government. So now your character is alone to deiced weather will you save humanity, or destroy it...

You ripped off at least six games here...

...and I feel fine Xix20llama20xix
Back to top Go down
Duffy
Duffy

Other

...and I feel fine Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...and I feel fine   ...and I feel fine I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:33 pm

XiX LLAMA XiX wrote:
Duffy wrote:

most likely I ripped more but name them for the fun of it...

XiX LLAMA XiX
Webmaster
Webmaster
XiX LLAMA XiX

Other

...and I feel fine Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...and I feel fine   ...and I feel fine I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Duffy wrote:
XiX LLAMA XiX wrote:
Duffy wrote:

plasma based energy swords................Halo
genetically engineered supersoldiers......Starwars
that mutated........................................Some parts of Resident Evil
secret band of assassins.......................Wanted
when you grow up, you leave................Beginning of Fallout 3
creed(family/friends) turn against you...just about every videogame at some point
choose to save humanity or destroy it...see above reason

Back to top Go down
Duffy
Duffy

Other

...and I feel fine Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...and I feel fine   ...and I feel fine I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:02 pm

XiX LLAMA XiX wrote:
Duffy wrote:
XiX LLAMA XiX wrote:
Duffy wrote:

plasma based energy swords................Halo
genetically engineered supersoldiers......Starwars
that mutated........................................Some parts of Resident Evil
secret band of assassins.......................Wanted
when you grow up, you leave................Beginning of Fallout 3
creed(family/friends) turn against you...just about every videogame at some point
choose to save humanity or destroy it...see above reason

I only count 4, if you talk to Andrew, there was thought behind a lot of the stuff I was brainstorming here. So talk to Andrew, he has the official idea.

weasser
Admin
Admin
weasser

Other
Motto: In Frog We Trust, always...

...and I feel fine Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...and I feel fine   ...and I feel fine I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm

first to adress the thought that we are copying from other games, sorry to say but you cant be entirly origonal anymore so copying from more than one game is about as good as it gets. second the story is you are the geneticly altered thing and you work as an assasin for a terrorist group in the mountians, now this may seem to be a stolen idea so let me put it into perspective for you, you (the assasin) are raised from birth to be the super soldier your first mission at age 16 is to go into a corperate office building (alone) and kill all inside then leave before the police get there. story: you then have a change of heart dont want to be an assasin anymore so you leave the organization, big mistake now the goverment can find you so you must once again take up arms and fight for your life, then you find out why you are so strong its because you are infected with a virus that grows in strength over time and is also potentialy lethal so you go to find the cure which involves tracking down the creator and killing him (because your pissed). if you have any questions please seek me out face to face.

_7_____77_____7__
7777777777777777_
____7______7_____
______7__7_______
_______77________
Webmaster
XiX LLAMA XiX

Other

...and I feel fine Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...and I feel fine   ...and I feel fine I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:16 pm

...and Halo is just Half-life with fancy weapons... I just thought it was funny how many references to other games there were. I'm not trying to piss anyone off.

Back to top Go down
Duffy
Duffy

Other

...and I feel fine Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...and I feel fine   ...and I feel fine I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:43 pm

XiX LLAMA XiX wrote:
...and Halo is just Half-life with fancy weapons... I just thought it was funny how many references to other games there were. I'm not trying to piss anyone off.

and Tomb Raider is Indiana Jones with tits

Rowlar
Rowlar

Other
Motto: A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

...and I feel fine Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...and I feel fine   ...and I feel fine I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:34 pm

Duffy wrote:
XiX LLAMA XiX wrote:

and Tomb Raider is Indiana Jones with tits

LOL'D

...and I feel fine Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...and I feel fine   ...and I feel fine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...and I feel fine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Frog Productions :: Welcome to CFP's Forum! :: Game Ideas-
Jump to: