Canadian Frog Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Frog Productions

The official forum of Canadian Frog Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public service announcement no. 1: The miscellaneous forum is for topics that are serious, just not canadian frog related. The lolz forum is for topics that are completely random, out of context, or have funny pictures/videos in them. Thank you for your time.

New Stuff!

Go down 

Did you read this
Yes
New Stuff! Vbleft100%New Stuff! Vbright
 100% [ 2 ]
Heck yeah!!!
New Stuff! Vbleft0%New Stuff! Vbright
 0% [ 0 ]
No, All I've looked at so far is this poll... =P
New Stuff! Vbleft0%New Stuff! Vbright
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
XiX LLAMA XiX
Webmaster
Webmaster
XiX LLAMA XiX

Other
Motto: I will Devour your hearts and crap out your SOULS!!
Best Meal =: Breakfast

New Stuff! Empty
PostSubject: New Stuff!   New Stuff! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Here's all the new stuff that's been added to the forums...

1. The Luck bar.
    Shows how lucky you are. Every once in a while, I'll randomly choose a person and roll two six sided dice and add that to your luck bar... Or I'll change it to something like awsomeness and and add points whenever you say something awsome... I don't know, I just think it's cool to add random stuff to the forums.
    Edit: Luck Bar removed to to confusion. It has been replaced with your Motto Bar and your Favorite Meal Bar
  2. Reputation.
    on every post that isn't yours, in the top right corner there are little plus and minus icons. If you think the post was useful, push the plus. If you think it was just spam, push the minus. You reputation is the net of all of the pluses and minuses that your posts have gotten.
  3. Points.
    this is how many times you've posted plus 3 times the amount of times you've made a new forum topic. At the end of each week, the person with the most points will be given the prestigious 'point leader' rank... Or something, I haven't really thought this one all the way out yet...
  4. Chatbox
    The Chatbox is now operational (at least for me) go check it out and post something in the general forum if you're having problems with it
Back to top Go down

New Stuff!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Frog Productions :: Welcome to CFP's Forum! :: Announcements and Important Info-
Jump to: