Canadian Frog Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Frog Productions

The official forum of Canadian Frog Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public service announcement no. 1: The miscellaneous forum is for topics that are serious, just not canadian frog related. The lolz forum is for topics that are completely random, out of context, or have funny pictures/videos in them. Thank you for your time.

First Post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XiX LLAMA XiX
Webmaster
Webmaster
XiX LLAMA XiX

Other
Motto: I will Devour your hearts and crap out your SOULS!!
Best Meal =: Breakfast

First Post Empty
PostSubject: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Hello and Welcome to the General Forum! The main goal of this and the miscellaneous forum are to encourage people to use the forums more often. Start by posting something related to the Canadian frog website here
Back to top Go down
Duffy
Duffy

Other
Motto: Bitch Please!
Best Meal =: Lunch

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:49 am

Hey Guys, I'm just testing my signature lol!
Back to top Go down
Duffy
Duffy

Other

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:10 am

I can't get my Bungie card to work... How did you do it?
Back to top Go down
XiX LLAMA XiX
Webmaster
Webmaster
XiX LLAMA XiX

Other

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:33 pm

Inside the coding that you used to put your gamertag on your signature, there's a URL that when you put it in your adress bar, it brings you to the image of your gamertag (it ends in.ashx). Copy that URL. Now go to http://imageshack.us/ click on the check-box that says URL, and paste the URL of your gamertag into the bar that says "paste image url here". Make sure the check-boxes marked "Resize image" and "remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail" are unchecked. Click the button that says "Host it!". On the page that it brings you to, there will be something that says direct link; click the word link. Copy that URL, go back to the forum signature thing, and paste your new URL over the URL that you first copied from it (remember, the one that ends in .ashx, doing this with the wrong url will lead to unfortunate error messages and in severe cases death). Now go back to the forums and enjoy ^_^
Back to top Go down
Duffy
Duffy

Other

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:43 pm

XiX LLAMA XiX wrote:
Inside the coding that you used to put your gamertag on your signature, there's a URL that when you put it in your adress bar, it brings you to the image of your gamertag (it ends in.ashx). Copy that URL. Now go to http://imageshack.us/ click on the check-box that says URL, and paste the URL of your gamertag into the bar that says "paste image url here". Make sure the check-boxes marked "Resize image" and "remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail" are unchecked. Click the button that says "Host it!". On the page that it brings you to, there will be something that says direct link; click the word link. Copy that URL, go back to the forum signature thing, and paste your new URL over the URL that you first copied from it (remember, the one that ends in .ashx, doing this with the wrong url will lead to unfortunate error messages and in severe cases death). Now go back to the forums and enjoy ^_^

Last time I tried this I crashed the server for 5 minutes,
thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XiX LLAMA XiX
Webmaster
Webmaster
XiX LLAMA XiX

Other

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:10 am

I hope you're joking because I just got an e-mail from Chandra saying that no one including himself could log into the forums...
Back to top Go down
Duffy
Duffy

Other

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:12 pm

XiX LLAMA XiX wrote:
I hope you're joking because I just got an e-mail from Chandra saying that no one including himself could log into the forums...

weird, I don't know if I crashed it, the page wouldn't load for five minutes
Back to top Go down
XiX LLAMA XiX
Webmaster
Webmaster
XiX LLAMA XiX

Other

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:58 pm

That qualifies as crashing lol!
Back to top Go down
Duffy
Duffy

Other

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:50 pm

XiX LLAMA XiX wrote:
That qualifies as crashing lol!

If you say so, I wouldn't know...
Back to top Go down
weasser
Admin
Admin
weasser

Other
Motto: In Frog We Trust, always...
Best Meal =: Don't eat. Use Photosynthesis

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:50 pm

The member 'Duffy' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Luck' :
First Post Dice3
#1 Result :
First Post Dice1

--------------------------------

#2 'Luck' :
First Post Dice3
#2 Result :
First Post Dice2u

--------------------------------

#3 'Luck' :
First Post Dice3
#3 Result :
First Post Dice4
Back to top Go down
XiX LLAMA XiX
Webmaster
Webmaster
XiX LLAMA XiX

Other

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Oops, I forgot to disable that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post   First Post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Post
Page 1 of 1