Canadian Frog Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Frog Productions

The official forum of Canadian Frog Productions

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public service announcement no. 1: The miscellaneous forum is for topics that are serious, just not canadian frog related. The lolz forum is for topics that are completely random, out of context, or have funny pictures/videos in them. Thank you for your time.

favorite music Bands and songs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
weasser
Admin
Admin
weasser

Other
Motto: In Frog We Trust, always...
Best Meal =: Don't eat. Use Photosynthesis

favorite music Bands and songs Empty
PostSubject: favorite music Bands and songs   favorite music Bands and songs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 pm

what are they?
Back to top Go down
Duffy
Duffy

Other
Motto: Bitch Please!
Best Meal =: Lunch

PostSubject: Re: favorite music Bands and songs   favorite music Bands and songs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:33 pm

AC/DC, Asia, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, The Beatles, Bon Jovi, Blue Oyster Cult, Billy Joel, Crosby Stills and Nash, Cheap Trick, Deep Purple, Dire Straits, Def Leppard, Elton John, Heart, Eric Clapton, The F-Ups, Fleetwood Mac, Five Man Electrical Band, Foghat, The Guess Who, Grand Funk Railroad, Guns N' Roses, Goldfinger, Jimi Hendrix, Journey, Judas Priest, KISS, Kenny Loggins, Loverboy, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Manfred Manns Earth Band, Nena, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbith, The Proclaimers, Posion, Paul McCartny And Wings, Pink Floyd, Red Rider, Rolling Stones, REM, Judas Priest, J. Geils Band, Spierbait, Simon And Garfunkel, Steve Miller Band, Steppenwolf, Supertramp, STYX, REO Speedwagon, The Eagles, The Who, Ted Nugent, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Twisted Sister, The Beatles, Van Halen, War, Yes, ZZ Top, And All Classic Rock (92KQRS ROCKS!)
Back to top Go down
Rowlar
Rowlar

Other
Motto: A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

PostSubject: Re: favorite music Bands and songs   favorite music Bands and songs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Too many to mention... [ Fine I'll give it a try ]
[ This will NOT be alphabetized
& alot of what Duffy said as well ]

Robbers on High Street, Van Halen, Fatboy Slim, Seether, Against Me!, Audioslave, Wolfmother, The Who, U2, The White Stripes, Queen, Benjamin Diamond, The Cars, The Dandy Warhols, Trapt, Nine Inch Nails, Dragonforce, Trivium, Spoon, Gnarls Barkley, Kaiser Chiefs, The Killers, Led Zeppelin, Nada Surf, Nirvana, NOFX, The Offspring, P.O.D. , P.O.S. , Pinback, MGMT, Matchbox Twenty, Louis XIV, Lostprophets.
Back to top Go down
AgentJWall
AgentJWall

Other
Motto: "It may be a sin to kill a mockingbird, but to mock a killing bird is pure insanity!"
Best Meal =: Breakfast

PostSubject: Re: favorite music Bands and songs   favorite music Bands and songs I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Techno=Win
Back to top Go down
Rowlar
Rowlar

Other
Motto: A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

PostSubject: Re: favorite music Bands and songs   favorite music Bands and songs I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:35 pm

AgentJWall wrote:
Techno=Win

He said Bands & Songs, not Genre's.
Back to top Go down
AgentJWall
AgentJWall

Other
Motto: "It may be a sin to kill a mockingbird, but to mock a killing bird is pure insanity!"

PostSubject: Re: favorite music Bands and songs   favorite music Bands and songs I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:36 pm

sry
Back to top Go down
Duffy
Duffy

Other
Motto: Bitch Please!
Best Meal =: Lunch

PostSubject: Re: favorite music Bands and songs   favorite music Bands and songs I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:10 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
XiX LLAMA XiX
Webmaster
Webmaster
XiX LLAMA XiX

Other
Motto: I will Devour your hearts and crap out your SOULS!!

PostSubject: Re: favorite music Bands and songs   favorite music Bands and songs I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Best artist = Flashgigant
It's too bad he only made two full songs =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite music Bands and songs   favorite music Bands and songs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite music Bands and songs
Page 1 of 1